Welcome to the Story of our Life!





Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blizzard 2011...or maybe just A Big Snow

Yeah, so today is day 5 of being snowed in...not complaining.  I'm a busy body so I'm getting a little ancy to "get out", but I so have been enjoying time off with my family!  We have played games, read books, cooked every night, which is unusual, ate, and I have become addicted to the game show network.  Richey and I so think we could be contestants on Lingo...and of course WIN!!!  But, the real reason I am posting is to show the fun we had in the snow ice.  We so wanted to build a snowman, but it was covered in ice.  We tromped through the icy snow and played with Lily, but the real fun was when Justin, Beth, Anna, and Lauren came over on the four-wheeler and we went sledding...in our yard.  Here are pictures of our snow fun!
How many times did I use the word "so"?



























No comments:

Post a Comment