Welcome to the Story of our Life!





Thursday, March 25, 2010

Daddy's Girl


Delaney finally said her first official word...can you guess..."da da"! I should have known. Lexy said "da da" first too. I guess little girls are "daddy's girls"...at least mine are. How precious though to hear your sweet baby say something. Now, if she can just get momma out. Did I mention her first tooth has come through as well? On the bottom, a little glimpse of white is showing. I guess that was that week of sleeplessness (is that a word).  Delaney is such the best sleeper, well, that was until the week of spring break.  But, she's back to normal...sleeping away...in her own crib now.  My, my, how time flies. 



Lexy is obsessed with playing on the "puter" (computer).  She asks everyday if she can play on her game...starfall.com.  She loves it, and it's funny because the sound on our computer doesn't work and  she still loves it even though she can't hear any of the words or sounds.  She especially loves to recycle on it.  As I am typing this she is begging, "When are you going to let me play on my stuff?  When, momma?  When?"  Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet...two "firsts" in one day, a tooth and a word. That is so sweet. And, Lex, what can I say? She loves that "puter."

    ReplyDelete