Welcome to the Story of our Life!





Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mama...Finally!

Delaney finally said momma for the first time on March 26th.  Yea!  How exciting.  She said dada and momma within 1 day of each other.  With Lexy, I had to wait an entire month for her to say momma.  Delaney is just learning new things every day.  She's starting to "liven up" I guess you could say. 

We had Delaney's first Easter pictures made and Lexy's 4th yesterday with Heather.  I think they are going to be so great.  She had baby chicks.  Delaney squeezed them about to death and Lexy didn't care for them scratching her.  But, I can't wait to see how they turned out!

On another note, we will be carrying Delaney to the doctor this afternoon.  This will be the first time she will be going to the doctor for a sick visit.  We've been lucky that she has been so healthy her first 8 1/2 months.  Hopefully this is just sinuses and nothing more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment